Just the right payload and reach for a wide-range of handling applications, the Fanuc CR-15iA Collaborative Robot combines a 15kg payload with a 1441mm reach.
The Fanuc CR-15iA Collaborative Robot as a powerful robot that nicely fills the gap between the CR-4iA and CR-7iA siblings and the CR-35iA. Just like the rest of range of fanuc robots, the CR-15iA relies on proven Fanuc technology and a highly-sensitive sensor built into its base. As a result, the Fanuc CR-15iA Collaborative Robot is not only extremely reliable but also an incredibly safe high-performer that can work with or alongside humans on a range of industrial applications such as handling, machine tending, inspection and logistics.
- The Fanuc range of collaborative robots can operate in cooperation with or alongside humans in a shared workspace without safety fences or sensors.
- Fanuc collaborative robots stop safely in the event of contact with a human operator.
- Fanuc collaborative robots can be pushed out of the way at anytime with minimal force.
- The Fanuc range of collaborative robots is certified to meet the requirements of ISO 10218-1 for collaborative robots.
Intelligence and High Reliability
- Fanuc collaborative robots are immediately ready for use with on board solenoid operated air valves as standard equipment.
- Latest intelligent functions such as force sensing and iR Vision (Integrated vision) are available.
- Fanuc collaborative robots are designed with the same high reliability as all Fanuc robots.
|Fanuc CR-14iA/L Collaborative Robot|
|MaxLoad Capacity At Wrist [kg]||14|
|Mechanical Weight [kg]||255|
|Motion Range [°]||J1||340|
|Maximum Speed [°/s]||J1||800/1500|
|Mounting Method||Floor, Upside-down, Wall|